With salad dressing and “Salad Supreme.” Which is essentially a mixture of shelf-stable Romano cheese, salt, and some dried herbs.
From a box sold in Martinez, California.
Cold Spaghetti Salad
1 lb. spaghetti — break in 1/3, cook and cool
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine
- 1 medium jar chopped pimento
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t. garlic salt
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (Kraft)
- 1 bottle McCormick Salad Supreme
Dude. Salad Supreme is the bomb. Although when I make Linguine Salad (that’s what I call it), the veggies are tomato, red onion, cucumber and sometimes black olives. Mmmmmmm.