I don’t understand this weird fascination with fake pizza. While you can let it rise longer if you want to, it should take you about an hour from start to finish to make a yeast-based pizza crust. What does your day look like if you don’t have time for that?
From a box sold in Columbiaville, Michigan.
Crazy Crust Pizza
- 1 c. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. oregano
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 1/2 lb. hamburger/sausage (browned)
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Grease and flour pan.
- Mix batter in order, till smooth. Pour batter into pan, tilting so batter covers bottom.
- Arrange topping of meat, onion, and mushrooms over batter.
- Bake on low rack 425 deg. 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and drizzle sauce and sprinkle with cheese.